Friday, June 26, 2009

New Smoker! and prep day for party tomorrow


A huge day in any outdoor cooks life...A NEW SMOKER!

The Good One Open Range Smoker (Model 30-P)

I have been using an offset smoker with very good results. I am very excited about the prospects of using a "real" Smoker for a change. I was very lucky, my neighbor is a big fan of Weber Smokey Mountains, and was willing to sell his old one to me!

SO, Big party ...here's my menu

Rolled Peperoni stuffed Pork Loin with Raspberry Chipolata Marinade
3 racks of ribs with a spicy rub
3 racks of ribs with a sweet Cheery rub
a Gouda stuffed sausage fattie
a Blue cheese stuffed sausage fattie
a spicy sausage
Smoked Beans (My Specialty)
Blue Cheese Potato Salad
Smoked stuffed mushrooms
smoked stuffed HOT peppers
smoked stuffed sweet peppers

I am planning to take lots of photos, and will be updating with recipes...A full day of cooking...

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment